THE RETREAT OPTIONS:
With our couple’s retreat, we work hard so you don’t have to. We make it easy for you to work on your relationship.
3 Day Retreat
Our three-day private retreat is the perfect quick reboot for newly wed or new couples.
A 3-Day Retreat is a good fit for:
- Couples who have conflicts but never considered separation or divorce.
- Couples with blended families, conflict over parenting or newly wed working on first year challenges.
- Couples who don’t have history of infidelity affecting the relationship.
- Couples who are equally committed and serious about their relationship.
4 Day Retreat
Our most popular retreat! Our Four-day private retreat is by far the most popular.
A 4-Day Retreat is a good fit for:
- Couples who are going through emotional or mental health challenges (trauma, depression, anxiety, etc.) affecting the relationship.
- Couples who have talked about separation or divorce.
- Couples who may have different levels of commitment to their relationship.
- Couples who have accumulated a number of issues over time.
5 Day Retreat
Our five-day private retreat. This retreat allows for extra time to really dig deep for lasting resolution, especially for more complex cases.
A 5-Day Retreat is a good fit for:
- Couples whose issues and conflicts are recurring patterns of behavior that have been established over the years.
- Couples with broken trust, past infidelity or past addiction challenges.
- Couples with negative or complex outside influences affecting the relationship (ie. friends or extended family).
- Couples who want to develop a long-term plan and learn new skills.
We are caring, non-judgmental Marriage Counselors who specialize in helping to heal relationships that have reached their breaking point and the marriage/relationship is in distress.
We’ve helped hundreds of couples who need immediate and highly skilled help. We commonly see couples that need healing from deep hurts, broken trust, loss of intimacy, and the pain of unresolved issues and conflicts. Invest in your relationship and get back to enjoying life with your partner.
Is there anything we need to do before the retreat?
Yes. Once your dates are confirmed and you have secured your payment, you will receive a welcome e-mail with further instructions. The retreat address and location will be provided, and you will be asked to individually fill out a “Confidential Questionnaire” prior to the retreat. Also, we suggest that you do not discuss your answers to the questionnaire prior to the retreat. Give yourself a mental break so you can be better equipped for your retreat.
I live close to the retreat location, do I have to stay at the retreat?
We want you to get away from all your day-to-day responsibilities, ie. kids, cooking, work etc. This is an important time for you, we want you to have more time focusing on just you and your partner. You will have the full experience when you stay in at the retreat.
What is a typical day like?
You and your partner will have a morning block of counseling. An afternoon block of skill(s) building workshop. Evening health & wellness session. The free time you and your partner have each day will be your opportunity to put in practice your new skills and to reconnect with your partner.
What sets your program apart from other local Marriage/Couple’s Retreats?
We give the opportunity for both of you to be heard, and offer a resolution to the conflict, so you can move past being stuck. We focus on one couple at a time. This allows us to stay focus on the challenge(s) you are having and teach you the skills you need to be able to fix and deal with each challenge. We have a 94% success rate, with couples who want to save their relationship (marriage) and are willing to put in the work.
Do you offer a payment plan?
Yes, we do provide an opportunity for a flexible payment plan. Once you click on the “Book Your Retreat” you will be presented with the flexible payment plan options.
What days do you offer the Couple’s Retreat?
Retreats are offer each month, the specific dates are subject to availability.
Where is the Retreat location?
The retreat is held at different venues throughout the year in Ohio, each venue is subject to availability.
Who is not a good fit for a couples retreat?
Unfortunately, some couples wait longer than necessary to get help and reach out when the relationship is in crisis. Couples who are in crisis can carry an expectation that the private couples retreat will be the miracle that saves their relationship. If you or your partner are experiencing active addiction, domestic abuse, or are having an affair, please seek couples counseling instead. Please reach out to us. Our team can recommend the next step to take in investing in your marriage.